Member Participation is Critical in Developing a Successful Legislative Program!
Please contribute what you can, and use this as a stepping-stone to your personal involvement in PAPGA’s advocacy efforts. No one is required to participate and there is no minimum contribution – unless part of a fundraising event. However, just imagine how influential the industry could be if every propane employee in the state gave $100 each year.
- All contributions are voluntary.
- All contributions are to be made by: individuals, partnerships or unincorporated companies (Limited Liability Companies or LLC).
- Corporate funds are not acceptable.
How PAC Contributions Are Spent!
- Educate Pennsylvania Legislators on important issues and the propane industry.
- Promote the position of the propane industry on current and pending legislation.
- Contribute to Pennsylvania Legislators who actively listen to our concerns and aggressively support our issues.
Make a Contribution Online or By Check | Print Form
[gravityform id=”2″ title=”false” description=”false” ajax=”true”]