Training » Training Info
Your PERC dollars are working for you!
PERC has provided the Pennsylvania Propane Gas Association the opportunity to substantially lessen the cost of training classes. This means your upfront investment in training is dramatically reduced; putting more of your PERC dollars directly in your pocket.
Registration DEADLINE - Registrations must be received two (2) weeks prior to start of each class - a $30 late fee will be accessed on late registrations.
Registration fee includes; instructor, training facility, course book(s), and lunch. Testing is optional and is an additional charge. Student is responsible for making hotel reservation and all travel expenses.
Registration fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- A minimum of ten students for each class is required to avoid cancellation of a class.
- Classes are limited to five attendees per company location.
- Most classes are limited to 20 students.
Tarantin Industries, Inc., 30 Industrial Road
Elizabethtown, PA 17022 717-972-8750
Woodlands Inn & Resort, 1073 Highway 315
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702 800-762-2222
- NFPA #58 is required for Basic Principles & Practices, all Delivery Courses, Plant Operations and Distribution Systems.
- NFPA #54 is required for Distribution Systems and Appliance Service.
- 2008 NFPA #58 and 2007 NFPA #54 is the required industry practice in Pennsylvania.
- Compressed Gas Association’s (CGA) pamphlets C-6 and C-6.3 is required for Cylinder Requalification.
These books may be brought to class or purchased through PAPGA.
3499 Street Road
Bensalem, PA 19020
215-638-1500 ext. 2186
Holiday Inn Express
147 Merts Drive
Elizabethtown, PA 17022
Woodlands Inn and Resort
1073 Highway 315
Wilkes-Barre, PA 18702