Membership » Membership Benefits
- Legislative Watchdog – The Governmental Affairs Committee, along with PAPGA's lobbyist, Kathy Speaker-MacNett, serves as industry spokesperson and liaison to legislators as well as the regulatory agencies on the state and federal level. Legislation is continually monitored. PAPGA strives to work towards sound and cost effective legislative and regulatory changes.
- PAPGA administer a series of training classes at deeply discounted fees. Classes are held throughout Pennsylvania from April through September. Go to website and click on the training tab for additional information and to register.
- PAPGA picks up the $100 annual service fee for PA One Call Systems, Inc. Pennsylvania state law requires notification to PA One Call Systems, Inc. (Dial 811) three (3) days prior to disturbing the earth with any type of powered equipment or ten days working notice when in the design phase. After the call, you’ll receive a $100 invoice - simply forward to PAPGA’s office (via mail, fax or email). Your membership will be verified and sent to PA One Call Systems, Inc marked paid. That’s $100 saved by PAPGA membership!
- PAPGA publishes a complimentary membership directory every other year - available only to association members.
- Networking opportunities - Meaningful and informative educational seminars, as well as social gatherings with industry peers such as the annual meeting.
- PAPGA members receive a FREE link from our web site to yours.
- Sponsorship opportunities - Becoming a sponsor exemplifies the commitment your company has to our industry and illustrates to meeting attendees and association members that you support the industry!
- Debt Collection Service – Through IC Systems, PAPGA assists you in collecting your bad debts. No matter what size the accounts, all of IC Systems collection programs are designed to produce results – professional, ethically and effectively. You will receive a discounted rate when using this service.
- PAPGA’s Website – Members-only area offers access to the legislative/regulatory information that affects their business. The website is kept up-to-date. Check frequently for updated information.
- PAPGA staff is available to assist you with industry related questions.
Your PAPGA staff is available to assist you,
the office is open weekdays 8:00 am to 4:00 pm, call 1‐717‐441‐6040.
PAPGA - Benefit by Association