Membership » Membership Benefits
- Debt Collection Service – Through A.R.M. Solutions, PAPGA assists you in collecting your bad debts. No matter what size the account, all of A.R.M. Solutions collection programs are designed to produce results – ethically, professional, and effectively.
- Governmental Affairs – The Governmental Affairs Committee, along with PAPGA's lobbyist, Kathy Speaker MacNett, serves as industry spokespersons and liaison to legislators as well as the regulatory agencies on the state and federal level. Legislation is continually monitored. PAPGA strives to work towards sound and cost effective legislative and regulatory changes.
- Membership Directory – We publish a membership directory – every other year – available only to association members, in hardcopy and digital on our members-only area of our website.
- Members-Only Website – While there is public access to our website, there is a restricted area that only members may access. This area includes the legislative/regulatory information that affects your business.
- Networking Opportunities – Meaningful and informative educational seminars, as well as social gatherings with industry peers such as the Spring and Fall Membership Meeting along with our annual meeting.
- PA One Call Systems, Inc. – We pick up the annual service fee for PA One Call Systems, Inc. State law requires notification to PA One Call Systems, Inc. (Dial 811) three (3) days prior to disturbing the earth with any type of powered equipment or ten (10) days working notice when in the design phase. After you call, you will receive an invoice - simply forward to PAPGA’s office (via mail, fax or email). Your membership will be verified and sent to PA One Call Systems, Inc marked paid. That’s $125 saved by being a PAPGA member!
- PAPGA Logo – Members may use the logo for their website, advertisements and other marketing materials. Customers will feel confident about your company’s professional character when you proudly display the logo.
- Professional Development – The Education/Safety Committee schedules Certified Employee Training Program (CETP) classes at discounted fees. Classes are held throughout Pennsylvania from May through September.
- Propane Compliance and Safety Software – PAPGA has partnered with P3 to offer members a web-based application to document important safety information required by insurance companies.
- Safety & Marketing Materials – The Propane Education and Research Council (PERC) offers a wealth of information, including handbooks, pamphlets, videos and other material, is available to promote safe practices and provide marketing tools to assist your company.
- Sponsorship Opportunities – Becoming a sponsor exemplifies the commitment your company has to our industry and illustrates to members that you support the industry.
- Website Link – Free from our website to yours.
PAPGA Office – Open weekdays 8:00am to 4:00pm. 717.441.6040
Becoming a PAPGA member strengthen your ties within the industry and starts building a better tomorrow for the propane industry.