Membership » Membership Benefits
- Legislative Watchdog – The Governmental Affairs Committee, along with PAPGA's lobbyist, Kathy Speaker-MacNett, serves as industry spokesperson and liaison to legislators as well as the regulatory agencies on the state and federal level. Legislation is continually monitored. PAPGA strives to work towards sound and cost effective legislative and regulatory changes.
- PAPGA administers a series of Training Classes at deeply discounted fees. Classes are held throughout Pennsylvania from April through September. Go to our website (PaPropane.com) and click on the training tab for additional information and to register.
- Debt Collection Service – Through A.R.M. Solutions, PAPGA assists you in collecting your bad debts. No matter what size the account, all of A.R.M. Solutions collection programs are designed to produce results – professional, ethically and effectively.
- PAPGA picks up the $125 annual service fee for PA One Call Systems, Inc. Pennsylvania state law requires notification to PA One Call Systems, Inc. (Dial 811) three (3) days prior to disturbing the earth with any type of powered equipment or ten days working notice when in the design phase. After the call, you’ll receive a $125 invoice - simply forward to PAPGA’s office (via mail, fax or email). Your membership will be verified and sent to PA One Call Systems, Inc marked paid. That’s $125 saved by being a PAPGA member!
- PAPGA publishes a complimentary Membership Directory every other year – available only to association members.
- Networking Opportunities - Meaningful and informative educational seminars, as well as social gatherings with industry peers such as the Spring and Fall Membership Meetings along with our Annual Meeting.
- Propane Compliance and Safety Software – PAPGA has partnered with P3 to offer members a web-based application to document important safety information
- PAPGA members receive a FREE Link from our web site to yours.
- Sponsorship Opportunities - Becoming a sponsor exemplifies the commitment your company has to our industry and illustrates to meeting attendees and association members that you support the industry!
- PAPGA's Website – Members-only area offers access to the legislative/regulatory information that affects your business. The website is kept up-to-date. Check frequently for updated information.
- PAPGA Staff is available to assist you with industry related questions. The office is open weekdays 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. 717.441.6040
PAPGA - Benefit by Association